Friday, April 14, 2006

Kenora

Well Taylor and I flew back to Kenora for my uncle Robert's funeral. It was a hard time on all of us. Taylor has such fond memories of Uncle Robert. His best memory, I will look for the picture, but Taylor remembers, driving the truck with Robert. Nanny, Robert, Taylor and I were out in the truck, checking out the fields. Taylor wanted to know what was going on out there. The lady who rents some property was out working the crop, driving the combine, and Taylor wanted to see it. We all drove around, looking at what it was she was doing. Taylor was soo happy. On our way back to the house, Robert put Taylor on his knee, and let him drive. We were heading right for the river! I will look for that picture for you all to see. But I do have this one, of Aunty Mary and Taylor, taken the day of the funeral.



Things while we were away were not all sad. We had time to see a few of our friends. Taylor got to see Jovhan, Austin and his family, Grandma and Granpa (on both sides of the family LOL), and Great Grandma Stahls, and of course Nanny and David, Keyra and Baby.






2 comments:

mammasita said...

Glad to see the update. Taylor I sure do like your hair cut! You look so much older... Im glad we got to spend sometime together.

Anyways I'm making Easter supper for Andrew and I today. even making it all from scrach. Its a new one for me!
So I better talk to you laters.
love you all

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA nice pic of Nanny.. she really dose not take pics well
-Aly