Thursday, April 26, 2007

pics

Ok, so its been a while for these pics.. I should have had them up a long long time ago.. sorry.. I guess I am a bit slow to do most things these days.

I was asked for a prego pic, so here it is.. I don't like it.. but its there for those of you to check out.


These are some pics of when we were at Kim and Neal's in March. I know I am slow on these, but better late then never.
Tic had a great time playing Goalie. I would love to get him playing hockey next year. I think by then he will enjoy it better, and have learned to skate by then!




We also took Rylan with us when we went. Kim had a blast with him, as did the rest of us.



I hope you guys enjoy these. I will try and actually write about what has been going on this weekend. I have a few things to try and get done. I also have to get some cleaning done, my house is kinda scary...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robyn - look at you and your preggo belly!! So cute! I'm so happy for you all with the little one on the way! Thanks for the picture!!

Sue said...

yay!!!

been waiting for that preggy belly pic!! it is hard to be so far away during these growing days....much more fun to see everything happen and be close by, eh?/ ah...this is why i blog, make the world a little smaller!!

YOU LOOK GREAT AND CUTE PREGGO!!