Saturday, May 05, 2007

working hard

Ok, so this is what we hav done to the yard now!! We still have some work to do. The large rocks on the left need to be moved in a row between our yard and the people next door.
We had a great time today planting our flowers. I have a few more that I would like to get, but I don't know what to put in there yet!!



The other day Sophie and Rylan were here. WE had our first day in the pool! It was a bit cool, but the kids sure had a blast!!


We are heading back to Kenora on Monday. I dont' know how long we will be gone, as we have only bought one way tickets. We will have to see what happens when we get there. Please keep us in your prayers.

3 comments:

Sue said...

hey!!!!
awesome work on the garden!!!!!

sooo impressed!!

praying for you too.
loves

Anonymous said...

Nice yard. Sorry to hear about your difficult time. I hope it all gets better soon and you are in my prayers.

A.R

Sarafina said...

Hey Robyn,
your yard looks great! Who needs a landscaper when you can do it yourself? (don't tell my husband I said that)
hope you're doing alright...
Sarah