Tuesday, June 19, 2007

School Trip

Ok, so you can't blame me for this one...
Jason and Taylor went to African Lion Safari yesterday with the school. All of the grade ones got to go on this exciting trip.
They left the school at 9am, and didn't get back until almost 3pm. Sounds like they had a great time! Both of them were very tired when they got back, Jason more so then Taylor.
Jason didn't take the camera, so you have to use your imagination. Check out the site, I am sure you will want to if you plan to talk to Taylor at all, because he is still singing the song for it!!

I don't have any other pictures to post either, I hope to get some of the progress of the back yard soon. This is our next thing to try and get done. I know that we said one yard at a time, but really... we are on a roll, why not get it done! We have to work out what we are going to do with the pond, and decide what for sure we are going to do with that. I would like to have a bit of a waterfall, since we can't do the stream this time. who knows. time will tell!

1 comment:

Sue said...

LIONS AND TIGERS AND BEARS

oh my!!

:)dude, you guys are on a roll! we haven't done squat (whatever that means) compared to you! our yard needs some work...and we need some motivation! haha. it is just toooo nice...we keep going tothe beach and stuff.

one day...one day we'll work on it! haha.

love you all. from us.