Thursday, December 06, 2007

time

Ok, can I take more time to get this done??? I am very slow with updating here... I do have more video to post, just waiting for Jason....

Happy to say I am over half way done my Christmas cards, and hope to get them in the mail by the end of the weekend.
Taylor is home from school tomorrow, and Aly plans to come over for the afternoon. I hope to get some "Christmas baking" done even though we will not be here. I want to get some done for some friends. I know that I have to make Uncle David his "M&M cookies", but I will be doing them with smarties, and not until we get to Kenora.
I think all my shopping is done, just have to get to Kenora to wrap it all.
I hope to get a few pictures or the video up before the end of the weekend.
Hugs to all!

1 comment:

mammasita said...

alrighty then i will wait lol

I can update my blog but I really dont see a point I post pics on facebook lol