Monday, January 02, 2006

Cheat time!!

Ok, so I don't have the pictures up with a blerb to go with them, but you can check them out by clicking on the "Our Picture Gallery" on the right. We will add more pictures there. Jason has them up on the computer, so that they are easy accessed. You can also view pictures from our wedding, Keyra and her new baby, and whatever else we found on the computer!! I am going to see if I can put the ones from my girlfriends wedding up also (when Taylor and I came back to Kenora in Sept). I am sure that as you browse the pictures, you will want a cup of coffee or tea, something to keep you going for a while!
Enjoy the wonderful day. Those of you in Brampton area, don't talk to me about the no snow factor.... wait.. you either David and Susan... a green christmas... how could you. LOL

2 comments:

DAve and JAnie said...

Hey there! Tried to view your photos, but the link didn't work, just wanted to let you know. It could possibly be my computers problem though. Have a great week, i sure am!
Janie

Robyn said...

Thanks Janie, I will look into that. I am not sure why they are not working, but the computer geek husband will sure figure it out!!