Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Web site still in the works

Well we are still working on the website for Justus Care. I have added a few pics thanks to Sophie and Rylan. I have a pic of one of the finished product. I have 2 more pillows done, and a request from a friend who also sells the Likisma Aromatherapy with me. She wants to put a few in her office for sale. I hope to get those to her on Monday, and hope to have some business cards in the very near future.
We are slowly getting things together for this company. I didn't know how much work could really go into putting a business together. I will be adding more pics, and more product as soon as I start sewing, and figuring out a few more things that would work. I have a pattern for a "Grocery Cart Seat Cover" that I am going to attempt to make, the "Sleep Huggers" that Sue and Dave used with Jules (see always slept so well with it), and I hope to attempt a Sling (I have 4 patterns for these, just need to decide what will work best, and not cost too much to make).
Sophie, you said you thought Rylan would be a good model, your right.. And I hope you don't mind me taking more pics, and using them on the site. I am sure that his cute face will help sell the product.
Not sure what other product to try, one suggestion was diapers, but I am not sure they are used much anymore. I know I didn't use them, then again, I know Dave and Sue did for a while.
I am more then happy to hear both advice and criticize. I take it well, so I am told now.... (I didn't a few years back). The more suggestions from you "New Mom's" is great.. 16 more days, and my "baby" will be 6, so I am a bit out of the loop.
If there is anything else you can think of that might be helpful to have, that might be easy to make, sent me a email, let me know, I will look into it, and take your suggestions and try to work with what I can.


On a slightly different note. I am also selling Likisma Aromatherapy. So now Sophie calls me the "Hippy". If anyone close by would be interested in hosting a demonstration before October, they would receive a free 10 ml bottle of germanium. I am willing to travel, however if it involves getting on a plane, or driving more then 6 hours, I think I had best old those off until my next visit out West. Keyra, I would love for you to host one, when I make it that way!! I am having a blast learning all the different things that you can use Lavender for. Or... Tea Tree.. I have always used it for my scalp, did you know that if you use it in your cleaning water that it will neutralize the smell in a bathroom, or that Lemongrass would keep your windows clean longer.... There are so many things that I have been learning, and sharing with those whom will listen.
well This post is getting rather long, for no pic.. So I had best sign off for tonight.
Chat soon!!
Hugs

3 comments:

Sue said...

awesome. sounds like you are learning a log. i TOTALLY loved learning about different oils and the benefits of them. so great.
hippy. ha.ha. it is a great title.

anyway. no campsites yet, hope to find one soon....the weekend is drawing nearer!

loves.

mammasita said...

I think your doing such a great job robyn keep up the good work!

classiquebabe said...

Well Robyn you may be a hippy BUT the lavender really did work to calm down rylan :)
And I'm sure Rylan would love to be a model for you when his little face rash goes away.