Tuesday, December 05, 2006

picture of the new family members

Well Max and Finn have been welcomed into our family. And we have been welcomed into theirs.




These to kittens are so great. We are sure having a good time getting to know them, as they are getting to know us. They are still shy around us, but they are coming around.
They really like to crawl into bed with Jason and I. And they are quiet when the sleep!
They have had fun learning our house, our fish, and finding out what Panda is. They have also shown Jason and I how much they don't care for the litter box with a cover! They let us know.. by using our bed..... Ah well, the lid came off, and they are using the box now.
Max is the darker kitten, he is also smaller. He is the trouble maker of the two. Max seems to be the one who starts everything.
Finn is the vocal one. He has no problem letting us know he is with us. He sure knows how to meow!
We are having a good time with these guys, and are so happy to have two "babies" in our family.
As for Jason and I being pregnant... sorr to dissapoint you, but not to worry, in God's time it will happen!
Thanks for reading, have a great day!

3 comments:

mammasita said...

glad to see a pic of those guys lol, Gosh hearing them was enough for me, I guess it was just finn I heard right!

They are cute thats for sure,
I hope they dont eat the fish or panda,

try the lid back on once they know where it is and understand thats where they need to do there business!

classiquebabe said...

I can't wait to meet the new little kitties... I wish my big fat cat was a little kitty again... :)

Sue said...

aaawwww so cute!