Monday, February 19, 2007





Ok, I thought I would try and post the few pics that a friend found on the net for me! I love these ones. I just hope that they work out!
I think they are going to work.

Taylor and I are home together today. He said he was very sick today. He seems ok now, but we have spent the day thus far in bed... He has been sleeping on and off most of the day. However, when he is awake, he is laying on me, cuddling me, and just always being as close as he can to me. I guess it is just part of being sick, but I somedays wish he would just back off a bit! I find it hard to do much with him laying on me, or trying to climb on me..

He has been really good about things with the baby. He seems to be excited, and likes to make sure that "mom gets rest"

Write again soon, when I am having a good day!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Hope T feels better soon. how are you doing??

enjoy the Thaw!! are you in a warm spell like we are today? melties everywhere....it's great! snow and ice are disappearing!

loves.

Unknown said...

I am glad you like those pics!
Found em just for ya thought you'd like em *tumbs up*