Thursday, January 24, 2008

forgoten post

Ok, don't laugh.. I have been stuck in Facebook land! I have to admit that I have been updating there much more often then here. I know I should be better at this, but... well... I can only do so many things at a time!

Here are the videos that I put up on facebook (If I can figure out how).
and the next..


and the last one.


I have also been slow with the uploading of photos.. shoot me! lol










Hope you all enjoy.. sorry it has been so long.. I wish I had more to say, but I can't think right now. Too much stress!

2 comments:

mammasita said...

ooo I just love his face in those pics! hes growing so fast!

Amy said...

Food face! I love it!
We're waiting until this house is sold before we do much more hunting in AB. It just a slow journey...but it'll happen!
It was great to hear from you.