Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Off to work!!

Well it is my first day of work today!!! I can't wait to get moving, but I figure leaving 1 1/2 hours before I need to be there might be a bit much! LOL.
I actually got some sleep last night. Jason dealt with Isaiah the many times he was up.
I will write more, I have so much to say, just can't seem to figure out how to get the words out. I also have some videos, but I have to wait for Jason and I to have some time so he can show me how to get them off the video camera and onto my computer, then onto the web!
Thats about it for now. I hope to let everyone know what kind of a day I had.
I seem to be facebooking much more then blogging... how sad is that.. I guess it is just one of those "Phases"!!

Hugs everyone!

4 comments:

Niki Devereaux said...

Have a GREAT first day at work, you're going to be beautiful!! ;)

mammasita said...

have an awesome first day robyn!!!
hope you enjoy it!
call me tonight after school sometime even if its only for 2 mins haha

Unknown said...

so how was your first day at work?

Sue said...

hey girl
yeah, we were so close! :) it was great fun and we highly recommend Travelzoo for deals!! :)

havea lovely work day dear. how are you doing there??
su