Tuesday, September 13, 2005

lost in never never land

Ok so it has been a while since I last updated this wonderful blog. We have been busy with wedding preperations, and trying to get things sorted out. We have a pastor, Pastor Ian will do the wedding. Taylor wants to do two things for the wedding, walk with Julia, and walk mom down the isle. So I guess thats ok. We just have to figure out the isle. I think we might have to rent something to look like an isle, or we could just line the chairs up so it looks like it.

Taylor has been sick for a few days now. I think he caught a chill while we were in Georgetown the other night. I am sure he will get over it soon.
We leave this comming sunday for Kenora. We have a wedding to attend, then come home and finish ours and be wed two weeks after!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Sue said...

yikes! is tay okay??
so sad that he got sick!! :( oh dear! let me know how you guys are doing!
love you guys. from sue