Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Taylor and school





Well Taylor started school yesterday. I know, I Know, I am slow to the post. Jason took him to school in the morning, and I picked him up (a bit late). He seemed to have a good day. I still have to get him a few things for school such as inside shoes, gym clothing, a larger back pack (because they send way to much stuff home), and some "healthy" snacks. I have found that he isn't too intrested in the apple sause anymore, he use to love that stuff. I guess I will have to find a new fav.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aaww he looks so CUTE!.. hehe what where u doin that u got him late?! hhmm..lol.. what no more apple sause... wow whats with that kid.. aaaww i miss him so much:( but thank goodness ur comin down soon... but ya send me and e-mail or somthin.. Love your sexy sister