Sunday, December 11, 2005

Skate!




Well last night we all went to Gage Park. We had some fun. I got a few pictures of while we were there.
Today, Taylor and I went with Aunty Jen (my ex husbands sister) to visit her grandma and grampa, Aunt Marie, and Aunt Aggie. Taylor seemed to have lots of fun. He hadn't seen his great grandma/grandpa since he was very young. I am glad that he got the chance to visit with them. I didn't get pictures, as I forgot my camera at home, but I am hoping that the pictures that Jen took with grandpa's camera make it my way.
Not much else to report today. Taylor is already getting excited about the few gifts under the tree, and wanting Santa to hurry up and come.
Have a great night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aaww man he looks so cute ... cant wait till u come down only 10 more days:D