Friday, December 16, 2005

Turkey

Well last night we had our "Christmas" dinner. I did the turkey (fallingn apart and all), baked corn (in the slow cooker for the first time), smashed potatos, and gravy. Jason made the Salad for me. Things turned out really yummy. Taylor however was more intrested in playing with Michi, and Julia then eating, but he is making up for it today. I did get him to eat his turkey, but thats about it.
I love to have company for dinner. I enjoy cooking for friends and family. I thank our wonderful friends Dave, Susan, Julia, and Michi for coming to enjoy the wonders of my kitchen. We sure are going to miss you guys when your gone.
Taylor has asked me again today if he can marry Julia when he gets older. So watch out Dave, I sent him your way... told him he as to talk to you and Sue before any of that can happen!
Have a wonderful snowy day!

No comments: