Sunday, March 12, 2006

Family update


Well we went to Ikea again. Got bored Friday, tired of the same old shopping mall, called Justin and took him to Ikea. Our spoils this time? Another ice cube tray, a spatula, a dragon fly that lights up on a spring, and two strings of these light up dragon flies. We decided to put them on the ceiling in the living room :)











And Robyn finished Taylor sweater tonight while we watched Lady and the Tramp! Kudoes to Robyn, I can safely say I couldn't spend that much time making it... Did some work on a blanked for her, I think I did like 6 or 7 rows and haven't touched it since...

4 comments:

mammasita said...

hey robyn that sweater looks good... omg how much were those dragon fies??? those would look so so good over top of elainas crib I want some!! I wish we had a ikea

Robyn said...

they were a good price.. they had dragonflys, butterflys, and circles, for about $14.99/box

Anonymous said...

ooh dude i love the dragon fly lights they kick some ASS!

Nepherus said...

I STILL haven't seen those lights on!!!
they look really cool in the pic! i want to see them in person!