Saturday, March 04, 2006

shhhhh

ok.. so if everyone else can whisper, why can't I..
So how do you deal with your husband...who is supose to talk to you about everything.. whispering on the phone with his friggin mother... want you know why... because he wants to make her happy... how is making her happy help our relationship? yet again, we had our hopes up to buy a house.. we went to the bank.. and are good to go with them.. just need 10% down, instead of 5%.... not a big deal ... right...
WRONG!!! the people.... I won't mention names... who said they would help us.. fucked us again.. broke our dreams again..... guess what...
TIME TO CUT TIES!! NO MORE OF THIS SHIT FROM THEM.... NO MORE TALKING TO THEM, NO MORE DEALING WITH THEM, THEY CAN GO FUCK THEMSELVES...
I am so sick of the shit they have put us thru... they together are no better then my father and all the hurts he has caused me all my life. no more, I am standing up on this one, and not letting it happen any more. I will no longer have ANYTHING to do with them. I know this sounds harsh, but what are my options.. this isn't the first time they have done this to us. they like us getting our hopes up and smashing them... they must like picking up all the peices... well they might be able to deal with one of us.. but no more wiht Taylor and I.. we don't need this crap. I have told Jason that if this isn't dealt with, Taylor and I can't stay. I am not going to put Taylor thru this, or myself. no human deserves to be treated the way we have. I know this isn't Jason's fault, but he is the only one who can deal with it. I don't know what else I can do. I did all I could...
Until Jason grows up, and strings are cut, this will continue... and I am not going to wait until that happens....

5 comments:

mammasita said...

Robyn,
dont worry so much. you'll just stress yourself out more then you need to be!! I understand what your going through.. look at me At least its not your family its just your inlaws. I love you remember that

Anonymous said...

calm down my girl...i wish i was in a position to help you, but until I sell my shit house, I can't do anything....but take it easy....dreams will eventually come true....just bide your time and your and jason work together....thats the only thing that can be done, work together....please...remember we love you very much

Anonymous said...

grow up. No one owes you any money. It's YOUR job to save up to buy a house, not someone elses, and until YOU have money johnny on the spot, time to stop complaining.

Nepherus said...

Hey fuck you ANONYMOUS... maybe you'd like to show your face instead of hiding in the shadows. you got something to say, log in.

not once did i see the words "OWED" in her post. if someone told me something, and I was counting on that, and then suddenly at the last minute, they backed out, I'd be just as pissed off.
You know what... you're not worth my time. go jump off a cliff asshole.

Robyn said...

I love my so called "in-Laws", Justin, I am sure that is who put that post. And that is just fucking fine with me. Two can play at this game!