Monday, May 22, 2006

another day, another box

Well, we have been slowly packing everything we can. We have taken things off the walls, and packed them, taken our extra bedding, and towels, and packed them away. We have been trying to down size, but, we aer not so good at that.... Oh well, it will get done in the next 23 days... Since it has to be!

There are a few things that we are still working on. We have been trying to figure out what we are going to do to move our belongings to the new house. I am sure that we will figure it out. Right now we have been really looking at the cost of all the things involved. I think that once we get there, things will all fall into place. I am worried about the next 23 days. It seems like such a short time, but, I know it is enough time to get things done.

Welll, thanks for reading!

1 comment:

classiquebabe said...

At least you got 23 days, Count yourself lucky, lol, We found our place on Tuesday May 16th , got confirmation we had the place on Wed May 17th then by Fri May 26th we gotta move in...
SHEESH... thats a quick move I would say eh?
Thankfully I have a last week after that before I have to be completly out of my old apt, so I can tie up loose ends and do the last minute cleaning.
HOPE YOUR PACKING WONT BE AS CRAZY AS OURS WAS :)