Thursday, May 25, 2006

Prayer request

I have a prayer request for all of my blogger friends.
My step-dad has had a few TIA's (aka mini strokes), in the past while. My mom and sister are finding it difficult to deal with. They are slowly finding things that are different about him. He has some paralysis, has trouble remembering things, and a few other things that are common with TIA's. I am asking for prayers for Pete, my mom Carolyn, my youngest sister Aly, and my Nanny, as they deal with the issues the keep arising.
There are many issues that have come about. Being in such a hick town, things are even harder. It is hard to find support. My mother has recently reached out to all of us for help.

I know that we can do all things thru him who strengthens us. Pete is a very determined man, and I feel that he will do everything in his will to get back to “normal”.
I am finding it very difficult right now, knowing that I am so far away, and feeling very helpless.
Please keep Pete, Carolyn, Aly, and Nanny in your prayers.

Thanks so much.
As I lean on the Lord, I know that he will lead me, and guide me on my way.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My darling Robyn....you are doing so much more than you know for me. You listen, and you pray, you have made some great contact people for me. That is the best help in the world. (just so everyone knows tho, this one was a full blown stroke).
Pete is doing fairly well tho. We see the Doc again on Wed. Occupational Therapy is coming today, and physio therapy was here on Wednesday. I found that my insurance that I carry at work covers a lot more medical than I thought, so this is good, as I don't think Pete will ever be able to return to work. Thank you in advance to everyone for your prayers and thoughts.
Love Mom

Robyn said...

Thank you mom for clearing that up, I must have missunderstood.
I am always here for you!
Love ya

Sue said...

wow.
He will carry you as you trust in Him.

keep us posted on how things progress.
it must be so hard to not be able to do practical things to help, being so far away! oh my.

He is sufficient