Saturday, August 25, 2007

Birthday

Ok, so tomorrow is Taylor's birthday. I know he is upset because we are having an "adult party" and only have Sophie and Justin coming to it. He is having a "kids party" in September after he goes back to school, and has time to invite friends from school.
I don't know how to deal with this. He is showing us some attitude that we were really not ready for. I know this is common with a child who has spent so much time as an only child, but wow! I didn't think it would be like this. It has been rather trying on both Jason and I. I know that once he gets back to school that things will get better, and the more time that we are able to spend with just him, and get him involved in things the better things will be.

Please keep us in your prayers as we continue to learn and adjust to our new family life.

2 comments:

classiquebabe said...

any time after work or on the weekend if you want to bring him over to my house, I can look after him and spend some time with him so you guys can have time with Isaiah and Taylor can feel like he's getting attention too.
I'm just a call away... don't be afraid to pick up the phone.

mammasita said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR!!!!!!!


I LOVE YOU!!!!!!