Wednesday, August 29, 2007

recap

Ok, so now that Soph has given us the great pictures that she took, I can show them to you also! Thank you so much Sophie for taking so many pictures and for watching Taylor. It means the world to us to have such a great friend!!

Here are Taylor and I on the way to the hospital at about 12:30am on August 17th. Sorry, no picture of Jason, as he was driving, and Sophie was sitting right behind him, and was not able to take a picture of him.



Sophie and Taylor may have missed the birth, but they didn't miss the midwifes checking Isaiah out!




Sophie made sure he had all his toes!


Our first family photo!


We are so happy to be home. Isaiah is doing much better now. We go to see Andrea tomorrow at 11:30am, so I will update you on what she has to say! As of Saturday when she came to our house Isaiah was 7lbs 9oz. He is slowly gaining back his weight. We have until Friday to try to be back to his birth weight.
I am happy to report that when I went to TOPS last night, I lost 11 lbs! Yes, I am back to my prepreo weight!! Now to get the rest to come off, and get my body back in shape!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww congradulations Robyn you both looks great. Can you imagine how big he would have been if you went right to 40 weeks.. LOL. Hope he gains all his weight back and some and hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures...Sophie did a fantastic job!
I can't wait to get there to hold and cuddle both my gransons!!
Love ya's all lots