Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween

Well Tigger and Eeyore went out for a great night last night.



Our friend Doris bought this cute outfit for Isaiah last week.




And our friend Amy bought these cute overalls for him also!



We have really been blessed by our Church family. I am so very thankful for everyone. I know I can always count on them to help out, and to be there when we need someone. Either a shoulder to cry on, someone to help with the kids, or someone to just talk to.
Thank you to everyone!!

3 comments:

classiquebabe said...

WOW the pic of both the boys in their costumes is soooooooo cute. You two gorgeous boys :)

Niki Devereaux said...

You're welcome, we love you too!!

Maddy Marquis said...

OMG! where did you get the Eeyore costume??? I NEED it! plz plz plz tell me!