Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Well yesterday Isaiah went for his first needles. Jason and I were both a bit uptight about the situation. However, Isaiah did well. He did cry, and I thought Jason might do the same, but once he got back into mommy's arms and on the breast he calmed down. He ate really well after the needles.
Everything changed after that....

Isaiah slept!!!! and Slept!!!! and Slept!!! He would wake up long enough to have a quick snack, and fall back to sleep... wake up scream, and snack, and back to sleep. This went like this almost all day. Jason came home from work, and I went out for a bit. Isaiah had a feed for him, and was asleep when I got back.
So I started to get a bit worried when he was sleeping so much, I thought we were in for a bit of a night. Well, it wasn't that bad. Isaiah didn't sleep that great, but he did sleep all night. He didn't go to a deep sleep, but was asleep. He fussed, moved lots, and made lots of noise.
Today he has eaten quite well, and has just started to nap. I hope that he is back to his normal day, not that we have a real normal day yet! I am sure that we will get a routine soon.

Taylor stayed home from school with me yesterday. He had a good day. He has been so helpful, and always wants to do what he can for Isaiah. He helps lift him up to the chair, move him. the only thing he will not do is change him! LOL We have talked to him about it, but he will always say "I am a child, I can't change a babies bum" It is so cute.
Sorry there are no pictures. I am sure there will be lots as we get closer to Halloween!

1 comment:

mammasita said...

well glad baby slept for you at night I told you so, the thing with taylor is so cute, I can see him saying that lol,