Saturday, October 20, 2007

How does she do it!

I don't know how Anne Geddes does it, because it sure isn't easy to get cute pictures of babies doing these things!!



So we tried to do the Geddes photo of Isaiah. I guess he didn't really like it.. maybe it was too cold in there for him. I am willing to try it again, but with a towel or something inside, that way it isn't so cold.
I have gutted two pumpkins, and hope that in the next day or so we are able to get them carved and looking good. I have a few tiny ones that I would like to gut and put candles in. I will take pictures when I get them done.

Isaiah goes for his 2 month needle tomorrow so please keep us in your prayers. I am sure it will be ok, but just in case.

1 comment:

Sue said...

hahahahaha. yeah... i don't know maybe anne geddes has a really good computer program to make it LOOK like her babies are doing all these cute things without tears!! ha.

cute though. he is growing SO FAST!! wow. handsome little dude.
su