Friday, October 05, 2007

This is what we had for supper!
Cheesy Volcano Meatballs
Isaiah and I went to Brampton today to visit some of our friends. We didn't get to far, but we did get to see Joyce. It was nice to get out and visit.
I have been having a bit of a time feeling trapped. I don't like this not being able to get out and do things. I feel like I am stuck here in the house. I know I am not, but it is hard to get out and do things when I have to catch the bus to go, or walk. I also am not a big fan of doing things alone. It is times like this, that I find it rather hard to be so far away from our families. I also find this time very hard to be without Nanny. I forgot how much she was around when Taylor was a baby.

Isaiah is growing fast, and outgrowing so many of this clothes. He is a great baby! He is feeding much better then he had been, and is sleeping better.
We had a really nice visit with Great Grandma Stahls, and a few others.

We have been having some fun playing on the floor, in our crib, and in our chair. I am so happy to see Isaiah play with his toys, and reach for things.




He also got some great shoes from his Aunt Gail! I love them! I have been looking for these for such a long time!

1 comment:

mammasita said...

glad to see new pics, he sure is getting big, I miss elaina being that tiny,they sure do grow up fast,