Monday, October 08, 2007

Happy Anniversary!

Today is Jason and my second anniversary! We had a quiet day at home, as the weather here is really hot!! +32!! It is crazy! We did get some work done around the house.
We also got to go out for dinner on Saturday. A big Thank you to Sophia and Justin for taking the boys for us so we could go out. It was great! We went to the Mandarin for supper. It is a large 7 table buffet! You name it, it is there! There was lots of fish, so I had to be a bit careful, but it was worth watching what I was eating. We were just heading to table number 4 when my cell phone rang... my heart stopped.. I was reaching for my phone, knowing who was calling already by the ring tone... It was Sophia... all that was going through my head was "Isaiah is driving her nuts, Taylor is acting up" and those sorts of things. I answered the phone..."Robyn, you have such a great baby! You don't need to rush home, he is soo quiet, they are both being so good!" Sophia was so happy that I was a wee bit confused. We finished our dinner and headed home to pick up the boys. Sophia and Justin were not expecting us quiet so soon, but I had to feed Isaiah.
Thank you Thank you Sophia and Justin!

So Isaiah is now 2 months old!!! I can't believe it has been that long! He is sure growing. He is doing great at holding up his own head, eating so well, and playing very well on his own, as well as with his brother.
The boys had their first bath together tonight. I wasn't "allowed" to take pictures. The oldest, not mentioning any names, told me I was not taking pictures of him in the bath tub!
So instead, here is a picture of Isaiah and a big Smile, and one of him just after I took him out of the tub.
I hope to get some pictures of Taylor soon, but he has been a bit camera shy.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys had a great anniversary.... Isaiah is sure growing lots, he looks wonderful
love you guys

Sue said...

he looks so content. how lovely.
:)