Friday, January 05, 2007

Not much Happening



Well yesterday was Jason's Birthday. Aly did take pictures, however, Jason and Paul are working in the basement this week, so we have no access to the other computers. So I will post the pics as soon as I can get down there.
We didn't do anything too exciting for him. His parents had me go down to CT first thing yesterday morning to get two new tires put on for him. Aly and I put bowes on them, and bought a cake, and put the cake on top of the hood. Called Jason outsie, and tada! Happy Birthday!!

I haven't been much in the mood for blogging. I have been kind of tired, and feeling a bit under the weather. Dealing with no snow here is driving me nuts, but I guess that is something that we have to get ues to.

Here are a few pics from days gone by, sorry for not having much to say, or much new....

2 comments:

mammasita said...

hey, at least you updated, lol
thats an old pic of tic eh?
jays parents still in town???huh??

Anonymous said...

the winter blues can get you down, but just think of the wonderful days that are to come.....we are all thinking of you here and missing all of you
love you
mom