Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Snow

yes, can you believe it?? It does snow in Hamilton! It has been snowing most of the day. The roads are still good, not too bad. Other then the drivers who think they own the road, and don't think they have to signal to change lanes.
I hope that this snowfall will stay. Taylor has been lost with no snow. It has been quite strange to be somewhere with no snow for Christmas. Maybe this is a sign that I will be learning to ski this year... oh.. wait... am I allowed to ski while pregnant?
Maybe I shouldn't ask..lol

This pregnacy is soo different the with Taylor. I am not feeling too bad other then the cold I have, that I can't shake, and can't take anything for... but thats ok. I have been sleeping lots. I have to thank Aly for helping me with Taylor in the mornings. She has been letting me sleep, and she has taken him to school for me. It helps lots, as I am still babysitting in the afternoons.

I think Jason and I have decided to look into the midwifes in the area. We would like Taylor to be present at the birth. Besides, what else would we do with him! LOL. He has watched a baby story with me lots, so he has an idea of what it will be like. I want Taylor to be apart of this pregnancy as much as possible. I don't want him to feel left out at all. He wants to help name the baby, and I think that is cute. I am sure when the time comes for us to start thinking about names, we will all be soo excited.
I often wonder what the cats will, be like with a baby in the house... they will no longer be the centre of attention. I am sure that they, as well as Taylor will ajust. I hope it isn't too much of an ajustment for Tay. He is doing so well when we have Rylan. He just wants to play with him. I can't wait until Rylan is bigger, and he and Tay can play!

I have a prayer request. Keyra (my sister) is having some issues that need prayer. The long and the short, her bf Andrew left. Please keep her in your prayers. She really needs us all right now.

I think that is about it for today, I will post some pictures of last nights ggame when I make it to the basement again...
Hugs to all!

4 comments:

Sue said...

Dear R,

hope you find a good midwife!:) what fun! i am glad you are not feeling sickly, and that you get to sleep a lot! :) wonderful.

so sad about your sis. we will pray for her when we think of her.

Has tay been picking out his favorite names...like Bob (the builder) and Thomas (the tank engine) and whatever other things he knows? hahaha. i remember my friends' boy wanting to name their next children all the Veggie Tale characters' names! haha.

loves. see you soon.
sue

Aly said...

Wow... i cant belive u said snothing nice about me.... thank u...

Kari said...

Hey there!

Just wanted to add my congratulations to the mix - yay for joining the rest of us preggos! I'm sorry to hear that you have a cold - I don't think I realized how good cold medicine was until I got pregnant and couldn't take it!! :) We wanted to go the midwife route, too, but they are in very high demand in Winnipeg and you pretty much have to call the moment you know you're pregnant...at least we know for next time!!

Kari:)

Sue said...

hey R,
hope all is well. got your comment on my blog, and thought i'd reply here. :)

in bed a lot lately? are you sick? or just tired and resting?? I am glad if you are resting, because that is very good for you and baby. I think we should have lots of naps and baths and massages. :) pregnant bliss. :)

anyway. talk to you soon. love from su.