Monday, January 29, 2007

Feeling better

Well the last few days have been better. I slept all night last night, and wasn't ill!!
I am babysitting Rylan today so that Soph can get moved. We had him last night for a bit, and he was soo cranky. I wasn't looking forward to babysitting today. However, he is in a great mood! He is singing to me talking to me, and just going on! I bought him a new toy with frogs on it, and it is like a water mat. Heck.. thats what it is called.. Looks like these, but has two frogs on it!


No that isn't Rylan in the picture.

Well I have more to write, but he is getting to the point where he wants me to play, not touch the computer! LOL. I think he is ready for a nap, not that he really naps either!
Write more when I can!

1 comment:

Sue said...

:) glad to hear you are feeling better. and sleeping through the night, yippee! that always feels great, eh?

take care.from sue.