Saturday, February 18, 2006

About time!!





After almost 5 years, I got to meet Kris. We have been chatting for the past five years, and today we went to Toronto and picked him up and went for lunch! It was soo great! I was soo happy to finally meet him after all this time. We brought him back to Brampton, and he got his picture taken with a COP. Hehad just said that he wanted a picture with a police officer, and we drive by one that is just sitting in his car doing paperwork. Jason turned around and Kris and I got out. Kris asked the Cop if he could have is picture taken with him.. The Cop also a Chris was happy to do so.
Here are pictures of Kris and the cop, Kris at BP, and Taylor taking a pic of himself, and of course one of Kris and I.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

does the cop look at all familiar to you....he looks to me like someone you used to know......UGLY
where is Kris from?

Robyn said...

Kris is from Alberta! It was great to meet him!!