Friday, February 03, 2006

IKEA.... it fits!......





OK.. so for the very first time in my life...... I went to IKEA.. it fits! Jason, Taylor and I, took Sophie with us tonight. We had a blast. Did you know that they have on site babysitting?? It is great... you drop your kid off.. and go shopping for an hour. We didn't quite make the hour, but we had a great time. We even had supper there. It was kind of cool. I didn't know IKEA... it fits! had so many things. I can't wait until we have our own house so we can go shopping there for everything for the house. Check out the great buys I found. I didn't even spend $80!!
The picture of Taylor sleeping has his cute dragon with him. He saw it... wanted it.. I bought it!!!

1 comment:

classiquebabe said...

Ikea was so much fun we have to go again soon. I want to buy so much more. Jus likes the stuff I bought and that I didn't spend too much money. I have to get a bulb though for my pretty light.
Thanks for the awsome time guys!!!!