Friday, February 03, 2006

Another day

Well we are still dealing with the insurance companies, and all this crazy stuff. I hope it is all over with soon. I am loosing too much sleep over all this. I feel guilty enough, and feel like crap.
Everyday that I drive the bus, I get worried and scared to drive. I am so going to fight this, because I wasn't in the wrong.

Taylor is having a good day. We got his report card, he seems to be doing well in school. If only he would listen and pay attention to his teacher. We are going to work more on things at home. We got him a new game for his v-smile that helps with spelling, so I hope that will help. When he and I play "GO FISH" he calls the King a H. I am not really sure why, but we are working on this.
I hope to post some pictures soon.

No comments: