Friday, February 10, 2006

Don't want to drive....

Ok, so the more I drive, the less I want to. The more scared I am to drive. I went to Missasuga today to get my name changed on my health card (yes... I know 4 months later..) I was so scared when driving back. Everytime I touched my breaks I was scared I was going to hit someone. I don't know what to do. I shouldn't be so scared. It is almost two weeks since the accident, I shouldn't be just getting so scared now. I had a panic attack on the way home. I took the 403/410, and didn't think I was going to make it. I was scared to do more then 90 km/h, and that could get me into an accident too.
Well I made it home, sat down, had a cry, and then had to go get Taylor. I have to still drive bus today, and everyday next week. I know that I need to get over this fear.

5 comments:

mammasita said...

It will get batter Robyn, although I have never been in an accedent!.. just take it one day at time..

Anonymous said...

if you need to just take it one drive at a time.....you are a good driver, you can do it....

Amy said...

Heya!
You can do it. I shall tell you my accident story when we next meet. It does take time. Hang on to the One who outlasts everything - even our fears.
See you soon!
Amy

mammasita said...

I WANT YOU TO UPDATE YOUR BLOG WITH PICS!!!!!!

Sarafina said...

hey Robyn,
I had a totally similar fear (still nags me now and then) from an accident where a friend was driving. Sounds silly to those who don't understand how the fear can grip you, but it totally became a trust issue between God and I, where I just had to let go and depend on Him whenever I felt it coming (it was always when someone else was driving!!) Anyhow, it will get better, put your trust in the Trustworthy One!