Sunday, October 08, 2006

Been a while

Ok, so I am slow to post. We have family here for the week, and I just haven’t had time to get near the computer. But today is a special day!

Jason, I love you with all my heart! One year ago today, we married. The three of us became one. We have grown together, and will continue to grow together. We have over come many trials, and will continue to face each trial and over come each of them. We keep our hearts together, and work on things as one. We will continue to keep God in our lives, and let him Work with us!
I love you Jason, and I can't wait to celebrate the rest of our lives together. There will be so many more anniversaries to celebrate together.


Love you with all my heart and soul!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Robyn this last year has been the best year of my life! One of the most stressful with moving into a basement, buying our house, and moving again but I think it has brought us closer together and closer to God. We live as one, face our adversities as one and grow in our love of each other and God as one.

I love you Robyn and always will.

Sue said...

happy happy happy happy day!

love you guys. enjoy the memories and look forward to the future!

God is faithful. and married life is good, eh. :)

loves.

Anonymous said...

Robyn & Jason.

Congratulations on your first anniversary. I pray you have many more happy times together. As long as you listen to each other and are willing to over come obstacles together, you 2 will have a very long and fulfilling life.
Miss you and Congratulations
Jo-Anne,Jason,Amber and Aaron