Sunday, October 29, 2006

pictures as promised

Well, I got the pics up on Jason's computer. Now, you can see what fun we had at the Haunted Haumilton Costume Ball. There is a lot of booze in some of these pics, but I can safely say that Jason and I only had one drink each.... we had just as much fun as those who were drinking like fish!!
Enjoy the pictures!!

Ghost Guide Johnathon






"Dark Lady" aka Lady Gwendolyn (we think)

















Daniel, Stephanie, myself, and Jason




By the way, Jason and I won for "Best Couple"



Well I have a few more pics, but Blogger isn't allowing me to upload at this time.. I will try again tomorrow!

3 comments:

Sue said...

wow you WON????? that is great! must have felt good after all the work you put into your costumes and dressing up time. :)

loves. from sue.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good time...its great you won!!!\
mom

DAve and JAnie said...

I like the costumes! That looks like a great party!
I did indeed get a card in the mail, thanks so much. I am sooo behind in my letter writting it is scary. I appreciate hand sent notes alot. It is being displayed on our 'card shelf.' thanks!!! Maybe one day we will get to meet you guys. I know we will be visiting ont one day again, sometime... maybe we hope. NO, we will! Take care,
Janie