Sunday, October 01, 2006

long time

Ok, so it has been a very long time since I posted. I have been very busy with so much going on.
Well the Fair went well. We got our name out there, and that is what counts. I met some wonderful people. I have lots of ideas and many more things will be coming up!
Here is what our table looked like.



This is also the sleeping/bunting bag we made, in short time!

I spent the weekend away in Brampton with my TOPS group there, for RALLY. It was great! I enjoyed the time there very much! I sure miss that group. I hope that my group here will eventually warm up to things, and be easier to deal with.

I hope that this week is better for us to get up and write and keep blogging for you guys. I know that I need to take more pics and let everyone know what is going on.
I will have a post about church today.. but that will have to wait until I figure it out!
Hugs

2 comments:

mammasita said...

all the things you made look wonderful robyn
give it sometime and I think your business will get up and going for you.

Sue said...

AWESOME SET UP!! looks fabulous!! oooooh and your sleeping bag is GORGEOUS!! wonderful wonderful. i truly hope this works for you...wow! looks very professional!!

can't wait to hear about your church-figure-out-stuff. :)

loves.