Sunday, September 24, 2006

busy times

Well we are all preparing for Tuesdays "big Fair", and doing all we can to amek sure things are all in order. I have to get some new things up on the website, and get a few other things changed on the site. But I am hoping that the site will be a total show of what you would also find on any table I have.
We have been talking about some things, and how we can make the business boom. I think we might make just the pillow cases for sale now also. So we will have the cases, the pillow & case, the blankets, bibs, and a few other little things.
I will keep you all posted as to what is going on. I am now going to bed and going to try and get a few more things done for morning!
Thanks so much to all for your prayers and encouragments! It sure isn't easy starting your own business.
Thank you to Jason, Nanny, Alyson, and Taylor for being so understanding, and helping me along the say! I love you all!

2 comments:

Sue said...

heyheyhey

i CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR HOW YOU DO! from our experience,fairs are soooo unpredictable, but you are in a totally different niche, totally different audience. i truly hope you do well!!

loves. from sue

DAve and JAnie said...

Ohhh, you are going to a fair! I hope you do well, come home with many great ideas, and are motivated beyond belief! I think that if i were to make and sell a baby product it would be shoes... crochet and made from felt. I just love shoes and am always willing to make a pair for Corrina!

Keep your hopes in the Lord!
Blessings,
Janie