Thursday, September 21, 2006

Well.. I said I would never feed my son something I wouldn't eat myself... However.. tonight was an exception... I didn't feed him... Aly did.. She made brussel sprouts with cheese. My mom can tell you that is something that she couldn't get me to even think about eating! I found so many ways out of eating them!


Ok. so Taylor has been having a blast with his hambster. This is what we have done with his cage now. We had it different, but I went and got more tubes, so we changed it to this for now!

3 comments:

Sue said...

hahaha, funny what kids will eat eh?

the old stereotypes mean nothing. we had brussel sprouts tonight and julia kept asking for them, over and over. although, she called them "berries" because we hadn't told her their proper name yet. haha.

strange eh?

haha. love the pics.
from sue

mammasita said...

What is this brussel sprouts night!!!
Vicki was so happy when I made them tonight when I had her and jon over for supper!

Did tic like them??
they are really good with butter and pepper!
yummy!!!!!

the cage looks really kewl!!
luv ya

Aly said...

yes its all my failt that taylor eat it..lol