Wednesday, September 20, 2006

sorry for taking so long to post.. but I havn't been in th emood.. and I just don't feel like posting much. nothing new is happening around here.
Jason is away for the week. He is in Alabama on training. Taylor and school are going well. I am waiting to hear bafk from CRA about a job I applied for.. other then that.. not much has been happening.
I have the laundry all caught up, house clean..lunches made for tomorrow.. baking done.. what else is there to do..lol

I have to get ready for the fair on tuesday, but I can't seem to get in the mood to pull out the sewiing michine.. so I hope to try and get that done today. Maybe since it is raining I will get that done.

well off I go to find something to do! Have a good day

3 comments:

Sue said...

what are you sewing for the fair????

Robyn said...

I am making stuff to promote our Business. Everything on the website will be at the fair

Sue said...

oooooooo that is awesome!!!

good for you! :)