Thursday, September 14, 2006

Small group

Ok, so even though we were a wee bit under the weather, Jason and I attended our first Small group. We got together with our Assistant Pastor, his wife, and 5 other people.
We did a nice little dinner, and a chat. We got to know eachother with a few questions Pastor Steve put out to us. We talked about so much.
I have been struggling with my faith for a while now. Some of you I have spoken to about my struggles, some know tid bits. I spoke out tonight. I spoke out, and promised that I would continue to let the Lord into my life, let the Lord show me the way, open my eyes and heart to learn more. I have committed to a daily time with the Lord. This is something that I have not really done before. I have decided that I will take the time between 9-10 am daily to be with the Lord. To read his word, praise him, and open my eyes to see him. I have this time daily to do this. I have never been good with commiting to this. I need to learn how to be commited to this, how to make sure I do this.
I need the Lord to be in my life, to pray to him daily. He is who made us. He knows our thoughts, and our lives, long before we do.
I praise the Lord for his ever loving pactience with me, and my faults. For always standing by me when I am lost. For never letting me fall. Thank you all for standing by me, and for teaching me how to grow in the Lord.

2 comments:

mammasita said...

Good luck with that robyn,


love you!

Sue said...

AWESOME.
God is great eh? :)

loves.