Friday, October 21, 2005

45 Days left til Christmas

Yes, I had to break the news to you. Sorry to those of you, like me, who haven't even thought about Christmas yet. Ok so well all gotta get going on this one. Since we are going to Kenora for Christmas, who knows what on earth we are going to do.
I know that Taylor is getting a few things that he wanted from Nanny, and of course she will have some new clothing for him, but as for what the jolly man might bring.... I havn't a clue.... Heck.. I don't know what i am going to get Jason, never mind Taylor...
Ah well.. I thought I would write this as a friend just so nicley reminded me that it is just around the corner...
God Bless everyone!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what you goin to get me.. a nice kick in the as..lol and reamber only 6 months till my birthday:D my 18th im goin to be legly(did i spell that right).. meh...

Anonymous said...

I dont know where you learned how to add Robyn but its not 45 days left till christmas! I have 58 more days till my duedate and thats 4 days before christmas!!!
re-calculate sis..
Love Keyra