Thursday, October 27, 2005

being accountable

Ok, so today, I found myself asking myself, "Will this help me get to my goal" while in line at McDonalds with Taylor. I have to admit, that I made some different choices with my meal then normal. I didn't have the fries, and I only had the small burger. Compared to my normal Double Quarter Pounder and fries, I think I did a much better thing.
This past wednesday at TOPS, I lost 2lbs for the week. I want to continue on that downword scale to get to my goal.
Thanks for the support Jason, Joyce, and Susan. I know I can always cound on you guys

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well thats really good Robyn!! I know how hard that can be at McDonalds... you and I have eaten it enough and wanted it enough.. Have you ever tired there subs???
call me one of these days..
Love Keyra ((im 33 weeks now))

P.s. - Help me out I keep waking up in the middle of the nite WIDE awake singing "OH CHRISTMAS TREE!!"

Robyn said...

Keyra... ykes.. you are silly!!
Thanks for the encouragment!

Anonymous said...

hey you can do it. I know how much mcdonalds means to you.....now if we can only get alyson away from those golden arches we'd have it made. I'm proud of you
love mom

Robyn said...

Thanks Mom, I know I can get there!