Monday, October 03, 2005

5 days to go

With only 5 days left until our wedding, things around here are getting a bit hectic!!
It is amazing the little things that you forget when trying to get things done. Thank goodness for the great friends who are willing to help in any way possible. I have to thank Susan, and Theresa for all the offers of help! They will be taken up as soon as I get my head on straight!!
Flowers are done, and I have to remember to get someone to pick them up on saturday morning, change with the food, but its for the good, and we have someone to pick that up already. I hope that things are falling into place now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you will have to take lots of pic for me and post them up sinces i cant go

Robyn said...

ya.. in time... I gotta make sure all is in place first

Sue said...

ROBYN YOU WILL BE SOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)