Monday, October 17, 2005

no more wedding pics

Not to worry.. I am not posting anymore wedding pics right now.
I thought I would write a bit about how I am really feeling today. I am kinda lost for words, and that isn't like me. I have had to quit my one job, and am driving school bus right now, but am sure looking for new oppertunities elsewhere. I am thankful that Jason is almost finished school. Things will be better with us both working. I know things will get better.
I am very tired these days, but I think that is because I am stressed about things.
The thought about christmas scares me. I know it isn't that far away, but it is going to creep up on us before we know it. The family will be flying back to Kenora for a few weeks. I think Taylor is looking forward to the trip. I know he wants to see his best friend Daniel. We got to see him when we were in Kenora for Candy's wedding, so I am sure we will get to see him again.
Well I should head off to my bus and get ready for the afternoon run.

No comments: