Sunday, October 23, 2005

TOPS Rally

I spent yesterday in Bolton at the TOPS Rally. We had a blast. There was so much going on, and so many things to do. We had baskets with draw tickets, and I won the romantic basket. It was quite itresting to see all the people there. The King and Queen were both there, and the amount of weight they had lost to get to their goals. The King had lost 84 lbs, and the Queen 179lbs. I know that with the inspiration they gave, and my KOPS friend Joyce, I can make it, and I can get to my goal. I only have 50 lbs to get there, but I am sure that I can get there. I need the kick in the butt to get there, and to keep me on track. I hope that by putting this up here, that all my friends and family who read this, will help me keep on track. I need to cut out the snacking between meals, and making better choices when having meals. I hope to get to my goal in the next year or so.
Thanks for reading.
Robyn

3 comments:

Sue said...

hi there

glad to hear you are enjoying life! we are visiting ma and pa Naus right now. busy building our house, man is there a TON of work to do!

see you soon missy. did you snack today??? :)

from sue

Robyn said...

I did Sue.. and I know I shouldn't have. I hope to start fresh after weighing in on wednesday.

Sue said...

good for you! good luck with that...i tried the no snacking in between meals and it was hard...i still do it! oops. confessions of a snacker.

anyway. i'll keep asking. maybe it will help me not to snack too. :) darn it, if only we weren't such good cooks eh? :)
from sue