Saturday, November 12, 2005

another day

Well, we started to move a few things today. We still have a lot to go, but at least we have a few things done, and all the boxes from the livingroom are gone. I know that it is going to take a while to move. I am sure that it will take us the better part of the rest of the month to get things done. I am hoping that we can be all settled before we go back to Kenora for Christams, but I am not sure about that. As we took the boxes over today, I did what I could to unpack a few things and find a home for them. While doing so I realized that we don't have much room for many things. I guess I will have to do more downsizing then I thought. I don't know what we are going to do, Taylor and I have been in a house for almost 4 years. You sure collect a lot of things in 4 years. Going to a much, much smaller place is very hard. I guess we will see what tomorrow has to bring...

No comments: