Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Look all around you

Look all around you and see! Fewer and fewer boxes. I think we might be getting somewhere. I know that we have moved a few things around, and Taylor's room, is... well... Taylor's room.. boxes or not, you can't move in it! I went in there today to turn off his night light, and not too sure what I stepped on, and stepped on again... Nothing squishy thankgoodness. I know what he will be doing after school today.
It sure has been nice reuniting with friends again. Talking to people that I havn't heard from in a long time.
Have a great day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Robyn,
Just wanted to post a message and say hi! tell taylor I said hi as well. I miss you guys and I cant wait to see you on christmas.. or whenever I get there.. Every thing all depends on this Annoying Little baby inside me! I can't wait till she comes out! I can't take being pregnant anymore!!! but anyways I like the pics that you have up. Your place aint that bad a lot smaller then your used to but it will work for you guys.
Love Keyra

Anonymous said...

haha u put ur self there... but yet we still love u and WE cant wait till that baby comes out... everyone wants her to come out..... so anyways.. hi robyn cant leave with out sayin somthin too u hi my sexy sister... feel better and rember I LOVE YOU!!!