Saturday, November 26, 2005

Christmas is comming

Ok, so last night, we put the lights and decorations up on our small tree. I wasn't going to put up a tree since we are not going to be here for Christmas, but Taylor really wanted a tree. A fellow co-worker gave us a small tree so that Taylor could have one up. He is soo excited, he wants to make sure that Santa leaves him something under his tree here, so that when we get home from Kenora, he will have something from Santa. I guess I have to pray about that one!
Christmas is a time for Joy, and Family. This Christmas, we have lots on our plates. With my sister Keyra going to have her baby any day now, Taylor is getting more and more jelious. I don't know how to teach him, that its ok to have a new baby in the family. He already phoned Nanny and told her, he doesn't like her anymore, because when the new baby comes, she is going to spoil the baby and not him anymore. She told him, not to worry. I can see it now.. Nanny holding the baby and Taylor having a tantrim. What will it be like when Jason and I decide to have a baby? How will he be then. He keeps telling us he wants a baby, a sister. I hope we can get this under control before we go to Kenora for Christmas.

No comments: