Monday, November 07, 2005

larger city.....

So we move to a bigger city for more oppertunities... more oppertunities to get screwed....
Talk about a hassel. We have had nothing but problems since we started to try and move our phone and get our cable cut off. I can't believe how much of a problem it is to get these things done in such a large city. I never ever had these problems with anything like that in Kenora. My only problem there was the waiting for things to be done, and even that, things were done within a few days..... unlike Rogers here who will not cut our cable off until the 30th of the month because we didn't give them enought notice. Or the phone company who wants us to pay $60 to have our phone moved. Or the other phone company who is still charging us for using their services, and we haven't been for over a month. I don't get this....
Sorry for the vent, but I think I have to get this out!

No comments: