Saturday, November 05, 2005

moving

ok so we are moving. Nothing new right.. it has been almost a year... whats wrong with moving?? We are going from a nice spacious 4 bedroom place to a 2 bedroom small basement apartment. We have to downsize our belongings. I have gotten use to this after moving down here. I left a lot behind when I moved here. I am starting to think it is a trend. I have always been a pack rat, until now. I am gonig to start throwing everything out. Why keep things for so long. Why do I feel the need to keep letters, cards, papers, and other silly little things forever.
Moving is always a stressful time, and this time is no exception. I don't know what to do with all the stress. I am not happy with this move, but when you don't have much choice, what do you do. I didn't want to have to move Taylor out of his school, so we did what we could to stay in the area. I am feeling like crap because of this move. We are supose to be going there to clean today, and get the carpets cleaned. I have lost intrest in going, I don't feel like doing it anymore. I don't want to pack, I don't want to do anything in regards to moving, or for that matter.... anything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi.. I understand what your saying! You know that I just moved too.. I had to throw out some stuff too.. well I didn't need to but I did.. As Andrew says it was childish things for me to keep. I out the door they went... Kind of disapoint me but I knew that it was time! 'bout to have a baby myself, now why do I keep stuff that keeps me a kid.. know what I mean.
and ways
I love you
Give TAy a kiss and hug for me
Keyra